Meat Mincer No. 32
- Electric motor - 1.5kW 230VAC
- Drive system - industrial worm gear gearbox 10:1
- Mincer - No. 32 cast aluminium with feeder. Food safe epoxy coated
- Removable stainless steel meat dish 450x340x65mm
- Large meat inlet for ease of use
- Forward/reverse electric switch (to release worm)
- Mincer capacity 350kg/h
- The mincer is standard supplied with: -Stainless steel self-sharpening blade, stainless steel cutting plate Ø8mm holes, mincer hand feeder.
- Optional: Cutting plates 4.5mm, 6mm, 10mm.
The Claasens #32 meat mincer is manufactured in South Africa and is meant for use in small industries like supermarkets, as standby in butcheries, or for hunters.
The mincer is easy to use with its large meat dish and wide inlet that helps to feed meat easily. The 1.5kW mincer is strong and is by design kept open for best cooling results of the motor. The forward/reverse switch will help to release the worm as needed during or after mincing. The meat dish is easily removable for cleaning and is well secured when put in place with strong support to take the weight of the meat. The mincer head is also removable for cleaning if needed.
Minimum maintenance on the meat mincer is needed if it is used as recommended. Spare parts are available.
- Code: 150EM533
- Packed weight: 45kg
- Package dimensions: 530x410x590mm
We can send your product via Courier! Or you can collect at our premises.