Meat Band Saw
- Electric motor - 0.75kW 230VAC, single phase
- Drive system - V-belt, key and key groove
- Capacity - 250kg/h
- Bodywork for blade - Aluminium
- Top, sliding board and thickness cut support - Stainless Steel
- Blade stabilizer - Above and beneath the work surface. Roller bearing and nylon pieces that support the blade
- Blade scrapers - Beneath the work surface to keep the blade clean
- Blade direction stabilizer - Beneath the work surface. Replaceable brass pieces that can be adjusted to prevent the blade of twisting
- Blade tension adjustment - Spring setting
- Saw blade reels - 280mm with a blade support
- Saw blade and speed - 4TPI 0.5mm x 16mm x 2200mm, 9m/s
- Work opening - W260mm x H310mm
- Saw stand - four separate legs are supplied standard
The Claasens meat band saw is technically developed to provide effective performance.
A high torque motor, reliable drive system and stable blade makes processing meat a pleasure!
This bandsaw is built of cast aluminium with a strong frame and accompanying spare parts. It is functional and of high quality, destined to be used for many years.
The high torque 0.75 kW motor is strong enough to easily cut through meat. The work opening of 310 x 260 mm gives the capacity to process medium sized carcasses. The work surface is big enough and the slide plate operates with guides (guide way) which enables it to move easily or it can be removed when not needed. The bowl and frame inside is easy to clean after the bandsaw is opened by means of the two bolts.
A blade speed of 9 m/s ensures a comfortable work tempo. The saw blade's tension is adjusted manually while a spring keeps the tension constant for proper cutting. The 16 mm wide blade is supported well by ball bearings to be stable and to ensure proper cutting.
The 430 Claasens meat band saw is a 2nd generation quality saw with a strong driving system. It is good value for money and is technically supported with a one year warranty by the local South African manufacturer.
- Code: 75VBS430
- Packed weight: 50 kg
- Package dimensions: 500x500x1200
We can send your product via Courier! Or you can collect at our premises.
SAFE USE OF MEAT BAND SAW
Safe work guidelines
- Make sure you are fully trained to operate the meat band saw safely.
- Keep your eyes on the meat while you are cutting it.
- Make sure you turn the saw off after you use it.
- Observe strict personal hygiene precautions to avoid the possibility of infection.
- Keep the floor and work area around the machine clear and slip-free at all times.
- Wear eye protection as required.
And remember …
- Do not force the meat through the saw – your hand could go with it.
- Do not operate the band saw while wearing loose clothing, gloves, long sleeves, jewellery, or necklaces.
- Do not clean the saw or try to clear food from the table unless it has come to a complete stop.
- Do not be distracted when operating the saw.
- Do not clean under the table or around the band saw pulleys unless it has been unplugged.
- Do not change the blade unless it has been unplugged.