Make jaffles over an open fire or on a gas flame, or stove.
- Manufactured from cast aluminium
- Thicker for better heat distribution
- Cool touch handles permanently cast on stainless steel rods
- Dishwasher save
- Cuts off excess bread when closed
- Flat top and bottom to keep it level on the fire or stove plate
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Wash the jaffle maker in warm soapy water before first use. After use it can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
Prepare your favourite jaffles and "cook" them with this handy tool.
Clean the jaffle maker after use.
- Code: JAF730
- Packed weight: 1 kg
- Package dimensions: 450x140x70mm
We can send your parcel via Courier, PostNet to PostNet, PostNet to Door or PostOffice (SAPO)! You will see the different options when you click on "check out". Please make sure that, if you choose PostNet to PostNet, that you supply us with the name of your nearest PostNet.
Foreign customers can now choose PostNet Air Mail as an alternative to SAPO Surface Mail or SAPO Air Mail, once you've reached the check out page. Please note that Surface Mail takes up to four months to be delivered and Air Mail takes two to three weeks for delivery. PostNet Air Mail is a bit faster than SAPO Air Mail, but please budget for about two weeks just to be sure.