Meat Mincer No. 22
- Electric motor - 0.75kW 220VAC, 50 Hz
- Drive system - industrial worm gear gearbox
- Mincer - No. 22 cast aluminium.
- Food safe epoxy coated
- Removable stainless steel meat dish L350mmxW250mmxH75mm
- Large meat inlet for ease of use
- Forward/reverse electric switch (to release mincer worm)
- Mincer capacity 250kg/h
- Hand feeder included
- Stainless steel blade & Stainless steel cutting plate Ø8mm holes
- Optional: Cutting plates 4.5mm, 6mm, 10mm.
Introducing the Meat Mincer No. 22 from Claasens - the perfect addition to the meat processing equipment for hunters!
With an electric motor of 0.75kW 220VAC, 50 Hz and an industrial worm gear gearbox, this mincer is designed to make your meat grinding experience seamless and effortless.
The No. 22 cast aluminium mincer is epoxy coated and comes with a removable mincer head and stainless steel meat dish, making it easy to clean and maintain. The large meat inlet ensures ease of use, while the forward/reverse electric switch allows you to release the mincer worm with ease.
With a mincer capacity of 250kg/h, the No. 22 Meat Mincer can handle your meat grinding needs. The hand feeder included, stainless steel blade and stainless steel cutting plate with Ø8mm holes makes the mincing process even smoother.
Optional cutting plates of 4.5mm, 6mm, and 10mm, allowing you to customize your meat grinding experience to your liking.
The Claasens #22 meat mincer is manufactured in South Africa and is meant for use in small industries, hunters and private households.
Minimum maintenance on the meat mincer is needed if it is used as recommended. Spare parts are available.
The mincer is easy to use with its large meat dish and wide inlet that helps to feed meat easily. The 0.75kW mincer is strong and is by design kept open for best cooling results of the motor. The forward/reverse switch will help to release the worm as needed during or after mincing. The meat bowl can easily be removed to be cleaned and when it is in position it is supported well to be able to handle the weight of the meat inside it. The mincer head can also be removed if necessary, to make cleaning easier.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Make sure that the mincer head is correctly mounted and securely fastened
- Make sure all moving part in the mincer head is fitted correctly
- Mincer nut must not be screw too tight in order to work well
- Make sure there are no bones or other hard objects in the meat that your want to mince
- Small meat pieces will be less stressful on the mincer
- Use hand feeder to feed the meat into the mincer
- Should the mincer became stuck, immediately switch off the motor and do a visual inspection to find the reason.
Please note - never feed the meat with your hand, it is not safe. Use the provided feeder to do the job.
- Code: 75EM523
- Weight: 30kg
- Package dimensions: L540mm x W600mm x H360mm
We can send your product via Courier! Or you can collect at our premises.